Update!
TATBiT’s Finger-Tatted Beaded Starburst Rosette Pattern

I did try to tat this pattern using the Tex70 C-Lon Micro Nylon Cord but that was a no go. I have so many spools of Tex70 cord, too! Many plans for using that cord but will have to use it as a beading "thread" instead.

Thankfully, I am able to still see the Tex135 C-Lon "Finer Weight" Nylon Cord. My guess is this is an equivalent to a size 10 gauged cotton thread. With magnification I am able see if I have made a correct double knot and not just hope for the best as was the case with the Tex70.  Trying to get back into tatting mode was a bit frustrating as I made typical novice mistakes until I got back into the "zen" of it.

It is not all doom and gloom as I am happily dancing! I am thrilled that I was able to write the pattern, draw the schematics and check the pattern without too much frustration. I did check the armature pattern by tatting straight from the pattern and not from my brain. At one time, I could have made a tatted/beaded armature in just a couple of hours time. This armature took me all day! I was totally exhausted and it took every ounce of determination on my part. I have not slept that sound in years. Love it!

Some thoughts as I work on this pattern... Once a tatter starts making substitutions to the supplies listed for the original pattern that is when the trouble begins. Since I could not see the Tex70 and substituted the Tex135 this made the 11/0 bead hole that much smaller.
 
 Blue arrow shows broken fixed bead.
I am in the process of reclaiming the beads and decided to scan this rosette.
One of the issues that I have had with this design (when I first started my journey into what I call "tat-beading"), was the first beading round that used the one "fixed bead" that sat inside of the ring was that it was extremely tight. I shed many a tear over that bead exploding or imploding while I tried to get the threaded beading needle back through that bead.  It is doable, but under very specific conditions. Even the hardiest of beads would break, and always the last ring. How is that fair? 

If using Tex135, the next logical step would be to go to the next size of Delica which would be 10/0. No, I am not buying anymore beads. Will that be the satisfactory adjustment needed?  Variables! It is all about the math.

I did not even try to put the Tex135 on a needle but used a quality needle threader to place the beads onto the cord. It is much easier to thread the beading "thread" onto a needle than the "cord". Doable with the Tex70. It is the bead size that is the key to being able to use a needled cord.

My flat disks of 20mm are too small for the Tex135. Hopefully, a 25mm flat disk or even a domed cab will work just fine with the Tex135.

I will post both patterns when completed. One original pattern using the Tex70 and another pattern using the Tex135. The armatures are the same for each Tex size, but the beading patterns will differ because I have no 10/0 Delicas and will be using the 11/0.

If you are older or have trouble seeing, the Tex135 is easier to see and if you do not mind a slightly larger rosette or "starburst"... Tex135 holds the knot as well as the Tex70 and you do not have to have more strength or dexterity in your hands to manipulate a knot as is the case with the Tex210.
Happy Tatting!