Tatted Jewelry Eye Candy
TATBiT's Charmingly Millefiori Bracelet
Interlocking Split Rings

The "Interlocking Split Rings" element belongs to Mrs. Ruth Perry. Mrs. Perry has been gracious in granting me permission to post these images where I used elements that belong to her.
   I decided to keep it really simple but you can imagine the possibilities are endless. I used a lobster claw but I think a small plain s-clasp would look better.
   I love millefiori beads, (even if you can see the bead hole which I find distracting at times. Cool beads none-the-less.
   I decided to show the back side of this bracelet so that you can see the foundation chain better. I can wear a size 7 inch bracelet - just. This bracelet is about 7.5 inches. The foundation chain works best as a split-ring of 13/13. Usually any knot count higher than 13 makes knot consistency harder and harder.
All Rights Reserved.
© 2009 by Teri Dusenbury.
Happy Tatting!