A Story About A Gal Named TATBiT

Believe it or not, but I was a baby at one time!
My parents loved each other...
and me...
I have an older sister...
We celebrated Christmas..
Grandpa sent me fancy dresses.
 My grandfather adored me.
My first dog, King.
Kindergarten...
First grade...
My Betty Davis phase...
My mother cut my bangs... Doh!
Miss you Mom!
 The girls!
My sister and I in front of the family station wagon.
 6th Grade...
10th Grade...
 Last picture of the three of us...
 I fooled around and fell in love...
I am still in love with this man 37 years later!
I am putting a face to my name. I am a person just like you in many ways. I have worked hard for everything I have achieved. 
  I am very fortunate to have met the love of my life early, and someone who truly loves me exactly the way I am. Ollie is my biggest fan, he has worked so hard to provide for me, children, pets and all of the projects that I have been involved in. I am truly blessed! Ollie has always been very supportive of my tatting and crochet careers, he has stood beside me through thick and thin. I love you Ollie with all my heart and soul!
  I am the first to admit that I am an acquired taste, and I can infuriate the few with little effort at all. I only ask that if you have an issue, contact me directly so that we may come to some mutual understanding over what the problem might be. When approached in a civilized manner, I am a pretty easy going person.
  I love the "art" of tatting. I love the rich history that surrounds this art form. I want those individuals who may be interested in learning to make this lace, see tatting in the light it deserves. I may go about that, like a bull in a china shop, but my intentions are altruistic. My only agenda is to evolve the art form and to promote the true history behind the tatted lace.
   I am not selling patterns, shuttles, threads or trying to promote myself. It is about the knot, the combination and the design.
Happy Tatting!