Charmed Family Tree Fan with Tatting

 Here is a look at the handle of my family tree fan. I would place this artwork in a shadow box, too. Some of the charms are real, while others are charms that I created through CGI.
In the two years from when I last worked on this piece, Sheba and Lily are gone, so only Garfina is left and she is too mean to die. My MIL also passed this year and I need to get her pictures in those hearts. It is just a matter of scanning, getting into a heart shape and then overlaying the picture on the charm frames. Do you like my RIP charms, those are real?
This would definitely need to be in a shadow box. The charms would be a bit of an expenses. Plus some of the brass flowers, and rhinestones might run a bit steep. I created the little flowers from a top of a vintage button. I can see this being made and a fun project. Probably easier to actually make this than it was creating it as a CGI. Get family members involved, and then they can buy the charms that they want used. It would be quite the art piece when done.
TATBiT's Charmed Family Tree Fan
   How to better view the images in this post. Left click on image you want a better view of. Window will open with list of options. Click on "open link in new window" link. Your cursor should be a magnifying glass with a plus sign on the glass. Click on image to enlarge.
Happy Tatting!