Tatting Bracelet Pattern
Peyote Friendship Bracelet

This bracelet went with the medallion and turtle that I made for M Sue Hodge. I have tried beading daisy chains on their own and they are so stiff. I think the split ring armature is the better base. Those are garnets.
Walrus Tusk phase...
 This is the original bracelet. I did not revisit until 16 years later.
Beads: DB871 11/0 Delicas in Opaque Matte Rainbow Grey Black (misnamed as it has more blues and greens then greys and black.)
Love this color combination!
 
I found the pattern for this beaded motif, but it is not finished.
More beads please!
This is a bracelet that catches the eye.
How to better view the images in this post. Left click on image you want a better view of. Window will open with list of options. Click on "open link in new window" link. Your cursor should be a magnifying glass with a plus sign on the glass. Click on image to enlarge.
All Rights Reserved.
©2006-2012 by Teri Dusenbury.
Happy Tatting!