Danger Will Robinson
The Bead Stash
Video Chats

 Wire wrapped mermaid tears or sea glass.
 Green Aventurine Heart
 Hate when that happens...
 See the eye and the beak? Dinosaur Egg?
 Back View
 Fire Agates from ArtBeads a couple of years ago.
 These are very large beads. Heavy too. I have yet to do anything with them.
Fire Agates
ArtBeads now has a small variety of Fire Agate beads, but nothing like these. Fire Mountain Gems has a larger variety, but nothing close to the beads above. Shipwreck Beads has a small variety, mostly round. Etsy has a pretty good selection, and a variety of colors.
 Fire Mountain Gems - $300
 Shipwreck Beads
   Storage
 After all beads are selected.
Sometimes, the hardest part is figuring out the color combinations.
Bloopers are sad and funny at the same time. Beads go 11/0, 8/0, and 6/0 with 6/0 being the largest of the three sizes.
  I have been collecting beads for many, many years. Most beads have been purchased at a great discount, because I purchase during sales, or used the stores discount system. Instead of getting expensive jewelry for an anniversary or birthday, I would use the money to buy beads. Some beads were gifted.
  Some people may think this is OCD. This is not OCD, I love beads and I use them. OCD in most instances, the purchase is never even used. I fully intend on using my beads, even if I have to duct tape binoculars to my head.
 These are beads that I bought through the Bead Obsession.
Shipwreck Beads. Those hanks are not Delicas and I think some of them are 3-cuts. I love these beads, but they are hard for me to use, except for beading the necklace part of a project.
Mahogany Obsidian. I plan to make something from these beads.
Sorry, that is a bad scan from when I was still learning to use my scanner. I love Toho Beads. For awhile, I was only able to find them from this one store. The customer service was lousy, and you could barely read the dot-matrix label. After purchasing dangerously sharp earring wires, I stopped purchasing anything from their store. 
Vintage beads I bought on eBay. Love these beads.
Delicas 11/0
Bead Obsession
C-Lon Stash and Granddaughter
Tuff, Silkon, and I am unsure what is in the back in zip-lock bags.
Dual Duty Plus, Needle Threaders and my netting shuttle stash.
 Blacks beads. Jello and dog food containers that I reused to hold my beads.
 Aqua and turquoise beads.
 White and beige beads.
 Reds.
 Orange and Reds.
 Browns.
 Greens.
 Bronze and Champagne.
 Golds.
 Yellows.
Wooden Beads.
 Purples.
 Blues.
 Aqua and Teals.
 Pinks.
 More Pinks.
 Corals.
More reds.

 C-Lon Crochet Braid

 Dual Duty Plus
DMC Size 10
 Dual Duty sprung from heat and salt.

 100 Needle Threaders
Ollie loves TATBiT!
Happy Tatting!