Tatting Jewelry Patterns
TATBiT In Flight Necklace & Earring Set

 Two strands of Cebelia thread.
 Dual Duty Plus and Leopardskin Jasper
 More Leopardskin Jasper
 While at the grocery store I came across this color of Dual Duty Plus and that is how I started using this thread. I am almost positive these are my first TIF earrings.
 This is a true story about one of my few adventures out in the real lace world.
  One summer day, I was invited to go to a lace convention being held in Portland Oregon. I felt comfortable going as it was only going to be for a few hours, and no one knew I was coming.
  It was a pretty hot day, and since I needed to take a bus to Tacoma to catch a ride to Portland, I just wore denim pants and a t-shirt. Trying to fly a bit under the radar, except I decided to wear this blue, Knit Cro Sheen TATBiT In Flight Necklace. The necklace and I stuck out like a sore thumb, what was I thinking?
  We arrive at the college that the convention was being held at, then walk into an office to see if we could crash the party so to speak. We did have to pay a small fee to get in, but that was to be expected.
  I am standing there and I am getting this look from across the room. I am thinking to myself, that I have rocked the boat and I am about get this lady's piece of mind. I am trying to look anywhere but at the lady, when I hear a squeal come from her. Ack, I am thinking which way do I run!
  I know you, I know you... she shouts. I recognize that necklace! The next retort was, I thought you would be blonde... Turns out she was a subscriber to the newsletter.
Tatted with a much softer Rio thread.
 I am getting jiggy with it.
Crowned TATBiT
Tatted armature with fixed beads.
The Book
TATBiT In Flight Necklace Earring Pattern Link
All Rights Reserved.
©1994-2009 by Teri Dusenbury.
Happy Tatting!