The Modern Art Of Tatting 25 Heart Designs

I debated on what pattern pdf file should be posted first. I decided to start with this file because it is the last updated version of my heart designs.
  Please take into consideration that I am the only person who has proofed this work. Not all explanations were completed, and not all hearts are included.
  This pattern manuscript was meant for printing on paper. It is not necessarily an ink hog and it is easier seen from the printed page then from the screen.
  Some of the patterns do not have actual tatted hearts featured next to the script. I was going to tat all the hearts in pink, but that did not happen.
PDF Pattern Link: 
This file contains 91 pages.
The "Interlocking Split Rings" element (visible split ring border at center and border of heart) belongs to Mrs. Ruth Perry. Mrs. Perry has been gracious in granting me permission to post this image of where I used this element. No pattern included.
 The "Interlocking Split Rings" element (visible split ring border at center and border of heart and) in the necklace chain) belongs to Mrs. Ruth Perry. Mrs. Perry has been gracious in granting me permission to post this image of where I used this element. No pattern included.
C-Lon (Tex 70) Micro Nylon Cord in Grape
Daisy Heart Pattern ©2009
Size 20 DMC
Heartsy Pattern ©1991
Scan
Scan

Scan
Photograph
 Photographed 2014
All Rights Reserved.
©1991, 2009, 2014 by Teri Dusenbury.

 
The "Interlocking Split Rings" element (visible split ring border at center and border of heart) belongs to Mrs. Ruth Perry. Mrs. Perry has been gracious in granting me permission to post these images of where I used this element. No pattern included.
Rhodonite Rounds and Hearts
 Jess' Heart Pattern (for daughter) ©1997
What might be possible with Natalie's heart design.
Natalie's Heart Pattern ©1998
Original, Natalie's Heart2 (for granddaughter),
What might be possible with Nellie's heart design. 
Nellie's Heart Pattern ©1998 (for grandma),
The pictured example above is not the same as the pattern in the pdf file. I think I had trouble duplicating the one above so I made changes.
Mary's Heart Pattern (for grandma),
Wall Art
 What might be possible with the Unchained Heart design.
Unchained Heart Pattern ©1997,
Another PDF pattern link for another version of:
Unchained Heart Pattern Page
Sarah's Heart Pattern ©2002
(Kyle's old girlfriend - HA!),
Another PDF pattern link for another version of:
Sarah's Heart Pattern Sheets
Sadie's Heart, Sadie's Heart2 Patterns ©2002
Another PDF pattern link for another version of:
Sadie's Heart Pattern Sheets
Call Me Sweetheart Pattern ©1997,
Sweetheart, Sweetheart Variation,
Cameo Butterfly Heart Pattern,
Wheel of Fortune Heart Pattern,
Acorn Heart Pattern,
?
To Valeire with Love Pattern,
Valerie Valera Pattern,
Butternut Heart Pattern,
What might be possible with the Golden (Mean) Butterfly Heart design.
Golden Butterfly Heart Pattern,
Gayle's Daisy Heart Pattern (for mom),
Flora's Heart Pattern (for my MIL)
I have not been able to find a picture of this yet.
Kiss Me Kate Pattern (for my sister).

All Rights Reserved.
©1988-2014 by Teri Dusenbury.
Happy Tatting!